Make money with Swagbucks! It's Easy.

Search & Win

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Taking a moment

I have been cleaning house and doing laundry on and off all day so I thought I would take a minute and write a quick blog while I am trying to avoid the AI results that I am sure will be all over the internet very soon. Sheesh. Why can't California be normal and allow us to watch the show live with the rest of the world?

Today has been a pretty good day. Kailee often reminds me of what a slacker of a mother I can be sometimes...and how she refuses to be ignored. haha. Today Kailee was asking to watch a cartoon since Sophia was napping (because this is the only time she is allowed to watch cartoons) and I told her to wait just a minute because I was checking my email. A couple minutes later (after I had moved on from email and was checking facebook...haha) she asked again. I told her to hold on a minute. The next thing I know she has walked across the room and is standing beside me with the remote in her hand. She told me that she wanted to show me something and proceeded to tell me that I could do both things at once. So, she took the remote in one hand (telling me to watch) and she put her other hand on the keyboard of the computer and started to press buttons. She said "see, you can use the computer and turn on cartoons at the same time." I couldn't help but to laugh because, first of all, she is only 3 (and 3 months old) and secondly, because she called me out without even realizing it. I definitely should have turned on the cartoon since I had told her I would when Sophia laid down for a nap. She is so doggon cute!

I love the moments when she does or says something like that. It really fills my heart with love and joy. Though they may drive me crazy sometimes, I couldn't imagine my life without my girls! God has blessed me so tremendously. I will praise Him forever!

All of this being said, right now I think it is cute when Kailee says something off hand such as this but someday it is going to turn into a situation like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment