Make money with Swagbucks! It's Easy.

Search & Win

Friday, July 24, 2009

Big trip to KS

The girls and I are headed to KS for 10 days starting this coming Sunday. I'm not really worried about the traveling this time around (like I have been in the past) but more so the time change/jet lag for the girls. Do I let them stay up until 9 p.m. KS time in order to stay on track? Do I put them to bed at the regular time of 7:30? How many days will it take to adjust? I'm guessing we will do what we always do and just play it by ear. This is definitely one of those times I am glad I am not the type of person who keeps the girls on a regular "schedule".

I have almost all of the laundry done and now I just have to figure out how to get this stroller into it's travel bag. I don't understand how a company can get the design of a stroller pretty spot on but can't make the bag just a tad bit larger to fit the stroller easier. I have been putting this off for several days -- I find that as soon as I start to try to get the stroller in the silly bag the girls decide it is time to crawl all over me and cry...really? I have zero patience some days.

It is kinda sad that I am blogging/complaining about my stroller not fitting in a bag. This world has so many bad things going on and this is what I have to complain about. God is so good. He has blessed me beyond measure. I'm just gonna shut up and go to bed now...thankful for the amazing life I have been blessed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment