Make money with Swagbucks! It's Easy.

Search & Win

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Teachable Moments

What a day. What. a. day. I am exhausted, both mentally & physically. I had quite the humbling (?) experience today. I will not go into all of the details but I will say that God really showed me something about my character today (and in a big way!) At the end of the day I was left feeling a little embarrassed and a lot exhausted. I am so grateful that God revealed to me what was really going on and I can now work on it to be a better person, mother, daughter, and wife.

We encounter these "teachable" moments many times in our lives (many times daily!). I have learned that it is only in deciding to actually learn from them that we grow and mature into a better person. I am so happy to be the daughter of the greatest Teacher.

Ok. Well, this is a pretty boring post but I just thought I would say a few words. Why? I don't know. I should really be asleep right now. haha

1 comment:

  1. I understand what you mean... God reveals sin in my life daily, and it's a painful but worthwhile process!

    I clicked over from your comment at Heart and Home. :)

    ReplyDelete